Sunday, September 24, 2017

WHERE'S THE LIST?

Taking a knee during the National Anthem has become somewhat viral. I saw pictures earlier this week of Pee Wee football players in Detroit, probably seven years of age, taking a knee along with their coaches. They just happened to be all black of course. By the way, what a great example the half witted adults are setting for these kids, whose main concern at this point in life is how they are going to their hands on the latest video games. Another one of their concerns of course is how to keep from getting killed by stray bullets from drive by gang shootings.

I am a super patriotic American. I love the Stars and Stripes. I love this nation, it is my home, and I will defend it to the end. ( see the bottom of this page ) It ain't perfect, I get it, but it's one hell of a lot better than whatever's in second place. So, when folks start disrespecting the flag and our wonderful Veterans, I start paying attention. A lot of attention. I can tell you without reservation, that I have watched my last NFL game until these assholes come to their senses. I see it is now bleeding over into all of the other major league sports. So, I'm putting everyone on notice that may visit my home in the future. If you come here and want to watch major league sports, forget it. Go to the local sports bar, I'll see you after the game. I'm dead serious, so don't even ask.

Now that I have made my position quite clear, all I have heard from the dim wit athletes is that they are protesting the treatment of blacks in the USA. So, let's think about this for a moment.

1. Black Americans are not restricted from living anywhere they choose.
2. They can attend any school of their choice
3. The education system quite often lowers the bar to allow them and easier path to attend college.
4. When they complete their college education there are Affirmative Action programs to assist them in starting a business.
5. The Federal and State governments have numerous programs to help blacks in pursuit of their careers.
6. Black players are a dominant force in the NFL and NBA
7. Black Americans can be found in every single segment of society doing outstanding jobs in their field of endeavor.
8. 18.1% of Federal employees are black. ( 343,663 to be exact )

I hear the complaint about the police targeting black males. The truth is this; The statistics show that Police arrest violent criminals in very close proportions to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes. The study found that police bias was negligible.

Every time I have ever witnessed an individual, or group of individuals, with a serious grievance, or grievances, they always seem to have a list of the things that have them pissed. So, where's the list???

VERITAS VINCIT  ~  LIVE FREE OR DIE


No comments:

Post a Comment